APIC Postman App End User License Agreement
This End User License Agreement is between you and APIC Postman and governs use of this app made available through the Cisco App Store. By installing the APIC Postman App, you agree to be bound by this Agreement and understand that there is no tolerance for objectionable content. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are not entitled to use the APIC Postman App.
In order to ensure APIC Postman provides the best experience possible for everyone, we strongly enforce a no tolerance policy for objectionable content. If you see inappropriate content, please use the "Report as offensive" feature found under each post.
1. Parties This Agreement is between you and APIC Postman only, and not Cisco, Inc. (Cisco). Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge that Cisco and its subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of this Agreement and Cisco has the right to enforce this Agreement against you. APIC Postman, not Cisco, is solely responsible for the APIC Postman App and its content.
2. Privacy APIC Postman may collect and use information about your usage of the APIC Postman App, including certain types of information from and about your device. APIC Postman may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, to measure the use and performance of the APIC Postman App.
3. Limited License APIC Postman grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use theAPIC Postman App for your personal, non-commercial purposes. You may only use theAPIC Postman App on Cisco devices that you own or control and as permitted by the App Store Terms of Service.
4. Age Restrictions By using the APIC Postman App, you represent and warrant that (a) you are 17 years of age or older and you agree to be bound by this Agreement; (b) if you are under 17 years of age, you have obtained verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian; and (c) your use of the APIC Postman App does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your access to the APIC Postman App may be terminated without warning if APIC Postman believes, in its sole discretion, that you are under the age of 17 years and have not obtained verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian and you provide your consent to your child's use of the APIC Postman App, you agree to be bound by this Agreement in respect to your child's use of the APIC Postman App.
5. Objectionable Content Policy Content may not be submitted to APIC Postman, who will moderate all content and ultimately decide whether or not to post a submission to the extent such content includes, is in conjunction with, or alongside any, Objectionable Content. Objectionable Content includes, but is not limited to: (i) sexually explicit materials; (ii) obscene, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, violent and/or unlawful content or profanity; (iii) content that infringes upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary right, or that is deceptive or fraudulent; (iv) content that promotes the use or sale of illegal or regulated substances, tobacco products, ammunition and/or firearms; and (v) gambling, including without limitation, any online casino, sports books, bingo or poker.
6. Warranty APIC Postman disclaims all warranties about the APIC Postman App to the fullest extent permitted by law. To the extent any warranty exists under law that cannot be disclaimed, APIC Postman, not Cisco, shall be solely responsible for such warranty.
7. Maintenance and Support APIC Postman does provide minimal maintenance or support for it but not to the extent that any maintenance or support is required by applicable law, APIC Postman, not Cisco, shall be obligated to furnish any such maintenance or support.
8. Product Claims APIC Postman, not Cisco, is responsible for addressing any claims by you relating to the APIC Postman App or use of it, including, but not limited to: (i) any product liability claim; (ii) any claim that the APIC Postman App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) any claim arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed an admission that you may have such claims.
9. Third Party Intellectual Property Claims APIC Postman shall not be obligated to indemnify or defend you with respect to any third party claim arising out or relating to the APIC Postman App. To the extent APIC Postman is required to provide indemnification by applicable law, APIC Postman, not Cisco, shall be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any claim that the APIC Postman App or your use of it infringes any third party intellectual property right.